Bann an Hyns, Liskeard
Maudlin Farm development
A development of 46 homes on land south of Lake Lane on the eastern side of the market town of Liskeard, within walking distance of the town centre and local schools.
There will be 35 homes for private rent, seven affordable rent and four shared ownership homes. There are no open market sales homes at the Bann an Hyns development.
The First occupations are anticipated in Spring 24.
Phase 1 has a total of 29 homes, including:
- 18 Open Market Rent homes comprising of seven two-bedroom homes and eleven three-bedroom homes
- Seven Affordable Rent homes comprising of two one-bedroom homes, three two-bedroom homes and two three-bedroom homes please contact [email protected]
- Four Shared Ownership homes comprising of two two-bedroom homes and two three-bedroom homes please contact Webbers on 01566 776211 for further information
Phase 2 has a total of 9 homes, including:
- All 9 of these will be Open Market Rent homes comprising of eight two-bedroom homes and one three-bedroom home
Phase 3 has a total of eight homes, including:
- All eight of these will be Open Market Rent comprising of two one-bedroom homes and six two-bedroom homes
*Images may not be exact representation of development.